Become a Guild Member
The San Francisco Homebrewers Guild is a volunteer-run organization and we need your financial support to continue to keep our homebrew community alive. All money raised by the SFHG goes back into the organization to create awesome homebrew adventure and education for the Guild members.
Your membership funds help us purchase supplies and equipment for events, subsidize the annual brewery bus tour, and maintain our website and communications materials to share information and education.
Membership benefits include:
- First dibs on tickets to limited SFHG events such as the annual bus tour, picnic in Golden Gate Park, and homebrew competition related events
- Invites to all member’s-only and open SFHG events
- An SFHG membership card
- 10% off homebrew supply shops (by presenting your membership card) at Black Sands, Ferment Drink Repeat, BareBottle BrewCo. and SF BrewCraft in San Francisco, The Oak Barrel in Berkeley, AND the Los Altos and Concord MoreBeer locations. Homebrewers who shop local will make back most of their membership fee on this discount alone.
- Access to occasional offerings such as the three-month-long BJCP training course and BJCP test we ran with help from Master BJCP Judge Lee Shepherd in late 2013
- Free entry in the SFHG’s Homebrewer of the Year competition series comps and great feedback on their beer from BJCP judges (nonmembers can’t enter)
- Feel fuzzy and warm about having helped the SFHG continue to arrange these great events and to purchase the equipment we need for them!
Please support us and get all the member benefits! Join through PayPal!