Join the SFHG!
The SFHG needs your financial support so we can continue to offer you great homebrew-centered events! All money raised by the SFHG goes into the organization to create awesome homebrew adventure for the Guild members!
Here’s a taste of how we use our membership funds: creating & printing fliers and banners; paying for our URL and yearly server fees; equipment for events such as folding tables; glassware; jockey boxes; CO2 tanks; purchasing food for the summer grill out; helping to subsidize the annual brewery bus tour; etc.
Membership has benefits, including:
- First dibs on tickets to limited SFHG events such as the annual bus tour, picnic in Golden Gate Park, and homebrew competition related events.
- Invites to all member’s-only and open SFHG events.
- An SFHG membership card.
- 10% off (only with your membership card, which you need to get in person at an SFHG event!) at SF Brewcraft and Black Sands in San Francisco; at The Oak Barrel in Berkeley; AND in person at the Los Altos and Concord MoreBeer locations! Support your local homebrew shop! Homebrewers who shop local will make back most of their SFHG membership fee on this discount alone.
- Access to occasional offerings such as the three-month-long BJCP training course and BJCP test we ran with help from Master BJCP Judge Lee Shepherd in late 2013.
- Free entry in the SFHG’s Homebrewer of the Year competition series comps and great feedback on their beer from BJCP judges (nonmembers can’t enter).
- Feel fuzzy and warm about having helped the SFHG continue to arrange these great events and to purchase the equipment we need for them!
Please support us and get all the member benefits! Join through PayPal!
Not ready to commit just yet? We understand. Please join the SFHG mailing list & SFHG MeetUp page so you’ll receive updates about the latest San Francisco homebrew happenings. We hope to see you at an event or monthly meeting and that after that you’ll decide to fully join up and support us!